JOB ORIENTED COURSES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE 2021
If you feel you can not become a developer than you go for become a QA.
There are so many things which give you directions to choose career as QA.
If you have ability to find problems & observation skill than it help to you in your job.
If you have good communication skill than it will help to communication with clients & developers
If you like quality in product & you feel you can make something batter and give best output to company than you go for QA.
Why I Choose Career As QA
- Good observer and pay attention to details.
- Pretty good at finding errors (in my everyday life). So instead of finding mistakes in anything and everything, I rather channelize this quality of mine into finding defects in the applications/softwares.
- Curious and want to know how everything works. I like to know the end-to-end functionalities.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. And I love to interact with people (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, etc). And I like documentation.
- Like to investigate.
- Hate coding and I am not much interested in technology.
- Don’t want too much pressure.
- Perfectionist and quality matters to me the most.
QA Salary in India
The average QA engineers salary is ₹386,950. An entry-level QA engineers can earn around ₹239,603 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level QA engineers with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹354,412 per annum.
A mid-level QA engineer with 5 to 9 years experience earns ₹717,097 per annum in India. As your experience and skills grow, your earnings rise dramatically as senior-level QA engineers earn around more than ₹1,047,619 a year in India!