WordPress CMS Training
WordPress is one of the most popular blog services around, and setting up a new blog only takes a few minutes.Blogs are a great way to share your thoughts, ideas, and ramblings with the Internet community. You can improve your writing and make a name for yourse.
How to make your own blog/website
1 Visit the WordPress website
Click on the “Get Started” button on the left side of the page to begin signing up for your new blog. This will create a blog on the WordPress site. You won’t be able to monetise the blog, but it will be free.
2 Enter your information
Fill out all of the required fields and click “Create Blog.” You will need to enter a valid email address and create a WordPress username.
3 Create an address for your blog
During the sign up process, you will be asked to create the address (URL) for your blog. You won’t be able to change the URL once you create it, but you can always create a new blog on the same account if you want a new URL address.
4 Open your activation email
When you sign up, you will be sent an email containing an activation link that you will need to follow to turn your account on. Go to your email and activate the blog by pressing the “Activate Blog” button in the email. Once you have activated the blog, a new window will appear called the “Dashboard.” The Dashboard will be the central focus when editing your blog.
5 Give your new blog a title
On the left side of your dashboard, click on the “Settings” tab and select “General.” In Settings, you can title your blog, give it a tagline, edit your email address, adjust privacy settings, and do other things as well.
6 Give your blog a theme
One of the most critical components of your blog is the theme that it has. A theme is a color scheme and specific layout that gives your blog a distinct and unique feel.
7 Make your first blog post
Head to the left side of the dashboard and click on the “Posts” tab, then click “Add New.” Give your post a title and start writing!
8 Manage your widgets
Every WordPress blog has a collection of widgets. They are shown on the right side on the home page of your blog. Some popular widgets include a search bar, a Facebook “Like” option, and an Archives link.
9 Add pages to your blog
A WordPress blog can contain various pages besides your main posting wall. Pages are a great way to categorize the different content that is featured in your blog. For example, you can have a “Contact Us” page to help your viewers get in touch with you or your company.
10 Set your blog apart
There are a lot of blogs out there. If you want yours to stand out, you’ll need to put in a little effort to make it unique.
11 Promote your blog
Once your blog is up and running, you’ll want to start promoting it to increase your readers
Here are ten reasons why you should use WordPress to run your business website.
1. WordPress is easy to setup, manage, and update. You don’t need to be an Internet expert or an HTML coder to use WordPress. All you need is an internet connection and a web browser to create your website.
2. WordPress is good for both your blog and your website. It’s true that WordPress started out as a blogging system, but that was ages ago.
3. Thousands of professionally designed themes — many of them available for free. WordPress themes allow you to have a professionally designed website without the pain or expense of hiring a professional web designer.
4. WordPress plugins add complex business features to your website without having to hire a coder.
5. WordPress is search engine friendly.
6. WordPress is popular. Given the ease of use and availability of thousands of professional quality themes and plugins, it’s not surprising that WordPress is the most popular web publishing system on the planet.
7. The WordPress community.
8. WordPress is ready for the mobile web. If you assume your customers are visiting your website from a full-sized computer, think again.
9. WordPress is mature.
10. WordPress is open source. Unlike other website building tools WordPress is open source and free from commercial restrictions and limitations.
WordPress Training + Placement
About Version Up
100% Job Guarantees: We ensure you a 100% job placement . After completing your training you will get a chance to work with us, but if you wish to move somewhere else the company will also help you in that aspect.Live Training:Version Up truly believes that it is the practical things that separate the extraordinary from the ordinary developers in the industry and that’s why the institutes focus so much on the practical rather than theory. Version Up provides you with a unique opportunity to work on the live project which enhances your skill set.
For More Information : https://versionup.in/wordpress-training-course/